Sunday, October 10, 2010

What to do?

So, I continuously have loads of things going on in my life. Tons. Today, I went shopping for all those pantry items that frugal shoppers like me stock up on only about once a year. And it's those shopping trips that are the most tiresome. I'm sure the buggy weighed well more than I do (which is plenty) and pushing it throughout Walmart was less than fun.

After shopping I had planned to do homework, because, as we all know, very few people take you seriously unless you invested a large sum of money into a college in return for a piece of paper. However, I realized that this was my fall break. Hallelujah- Fall Break! But that just means I need to decipher what I won't consider important enough to spend time doing during the school week.

So, right now, I'm blogging. Well, I had at one point made a pledge to blog more than my friends did, so ... this is pursuing a goal.

My other two goals for tonight... take a profile picture in disguise and put together my new snazzy fire pit. Isn't my life glamorous! We'll see how it goes...

Oh, and did I mention that I have a request for a partial that I haven't gotten out the door yet? I know, but honestly, school is the main drive in my life. And if I can get all these tedious issues out of the way, then perhaps I'll have time to let my hair down and let my creativity run wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment